Discover Your Inner Genius for Gut Recovery
Transform brain fog, moodiness, bloating, exhaustion
.....and get your life back !!!
GutHEALTH Mini Retreat
with Paula Springer, Wellness Coach
SATURDAY APRIL 22, 2017
10 am to 5:00 pm
LowFODMAPs lunch by Urban Gourmet Chef Ryan Abitz
On the agenda:
DIET AND LIFESTYLE SECRETS - HOLISTIC SELF-CARE TOOLS - MIND/BODY INTEGRATION- GUIDED MEDITATION - YIN YOGA - ENERGY WORK - YESSING YOUR HEART'S DESIRE -
PROVEN STEPS TO KEEP CALM & CENTERED DURING STRESS
Specific benefits you'll experience from the retreat:
- Find greater comfort and ease having more self-care tools to help with symptoms.
- Accelerate your gut recovery by accessing your own inner resources and trusting them.
- Recognize your brain's role in optimizing your gut function and learn to take better care of it.
- Re-imprint your physiology with a new self-care map based on emotional resourcefulness.
- Take away tools that will allow you to stay calm and centered times of stress.
- Move limiting beliefs and behaviors, and address energetic leakages and blocks.
TAKE A DAY TO CARE DEEPLY FOR YOURSELF
OWN YOUR INNATE POWER TO BOUNCE BACK
$325 early registration through April 18 / $350 through noon April 21
522 North Thompson, Suite 8, Portland, OR 97227
Hi, I’m Paula Springer. Join me to accelerate your gut recovery. I have spent decades and thousands of dollars dealing with digestive distress. I put together this mini retreat to share some of the wisdom I gathered to save you time and money. I've trained as a Mastery Certified Transformational Coach, Shamanic Minister and Spiritual Transformation Guide so I can have your back when it comes to moving the energetic blocks that will short-cut your gut healing journey. In private sessions as well as group work, utilize Neurolinguistic Programming, Shadow Work, Family Constellation techniques, Reiki and pure love. Why spend years making it home to your original blueprint? Most holistic doctors agree that working with emotions and energetic patterns could easily be the missing piece of the puzzle in overcoming perplexing conditions. I invite you to open the door on this experience with me, and assure you a safe and supportive sacred space for your 'Aha!' moments to illuminate your awareness. They are here waiting right now.